At Abed Orthodontics, you and your loved ones are welcomed as friends and treated like family!
Since 1993, Dr. Susan H. Abed and our team – including Kash, our Certified Therapy Dog – have created beautifully healthy, confident smiles. Ours is a family-oriented and community-focused practice, where treatment is designed to your individual needs and goals.
Abed Orthodontics offers:
- Metal and clear braces for all ages
- Early and two-phase treatment for children
- Invisalign® clear aligners for teens and adults
- Surgical orthodontics, dentofacial orthopedics, and treatment for impacted canines
- iTero® Element™ digital scans
- A practice geared to children
We want your children, and you, to have a fun orthodontic experience, filled with laughter and good memories, finishing with a smile you love to share!
Please contact our Brownstown, MI orthodontic office, serving Woodhaven, Trenton, and the Downriver and Heartland areas, for more information and to schedule a complimentary consultation. Dr. Abed and our team are excited to give you the beautifully natural-looking smile you deserve; contact us, today!