At Abed Orthodontics, our patients are treated like part of the family, with respect and compassion. Dr. Susan Abed has a reputation for providing a great orthodontic experience and beautiful smiles!
Why Choose Abed Orthodontics?
- We see lots of kids, and have a strong interceptive early treatment program as well as a fun incentive reward program that encourages brushing and patient cooperation. Also, our free behavior modification programs to stop harmful habits like thumb sucking are very popular in our community!
- We use special braces and wire technology that allows us to offer more comfortable treatments. Dr. Abed is also a preferred Invisalign® provider, which means she has achieved a high level of experience. She is well-respected by her peers, and was recently voted as a top Orthodontist in Hour Magazine!
- Our patients and families can relax in our office! We are a fun practice with raffles for all ages. We also sponsor patients’ sports teams and provide planners to local schools. Parents are always welcome to accompany their children to the treatment area if they choose, so they can ask questions during the appointment.
- Our practice has many interest-free payment options available, we accept most dental insurance plans, and do the paperwork for the patients because we know their time is valuable.
- Dr. Abed and her staff are perfectionists in orthodontics, while also being very friendly and great with kids. Everyone who works here is a mother, and they treat the kids as if they were their own. Dr. Abed talks directly to our young patients, explaining what to expect. This level of respect puts both children and their parents at ease.
Contact our practice today to discover more reasons to love Abed Orthodontics!